First, a little bit about us
Webmind is one of Sweden's leading Umbraco specialists and has been working exclusively with the platform for many years. Umbraco is not just a tool for us, we are passionate about Umbraco and it shows in everything we do. Webmind was founded in 2004 and we currently have about 10 employees working with a focus on the Swedish and Danish markets, but we are also working with international customers.
Together with us, you get to work with various Projects and clients, from smaller companies with basic websites to large e-commerce solutions in several languages.
So what can we offer you?
Here with us, you become an important part of the company's future and you have every opportunity to be involved in every step of the process. We see ourselves as a flat organization with a relaxed and familiar atmosphere who thinks a good idea is a good idea no matter who it comes from!
We work closely together as a team and you never have to feel that you are alone in a project. If you get stuck or need some help, the team is there, ready to cheer you along and/or help to find smart solutions to your problems. We are convinced that teamwork is the key to success!
In order for us to be able to reach the technical level that we mentioned in the introduction, it is of course super important that all our employees are up-to-date. Therefore, we make sure that you get both the time and the opportunity to sharpen your skills.
Here at Webmind we believe in transparency, both towards our clients and our colleagues. In the industry, there is talk of Mobile-first, it is obviously something we prioritize, but here we focus most on People-first. We understand that everyone's lives are different and we work hard to ensure that our colleagues get a good work /life balance and feel that they can speak to us when needed.
So some of the things we can give you here at Webmind
- A chance to shape your role according to your interests
- The opportunity to work from wherever you want
- A workplace where a good idea is raised no matter who it comes from
- Creative collaboration with colleagues in several countries
- Set aside time each week for skills development
- Prerequisites for developing your role along the journey
- A part of a company that cherishes a familiar work culture
- A transparent company management that believes that everyone is equally as important
We also believe that by taking responsibility, you get a lot of freedom, which means that you can customize the working days to what suits you the best. Together we solve everything!
Your role here with us
As we said, we believe in shaping roles according to our employees' strengths and interests and that is exactly what we want to do with this position. Of course, we have some wishes when it comes to experience, but the most important thing for us is to find someone who wants to share our vision of becoming Sweden's best Umbraco agency. If you think this is a role and a company for you, then apply!
Something we would love to see you have
- At least 3 years' work experience of system development in .NET & C#
If you have experience of something below, it would be extra fun but absolutely not a must
- Umbraco CMS
- Other related systems such as PIM, ERP or DAM
Is it simply so that you…
- Love building great web-solutions
- Are interested in Umbraco CMS
- Wants to work without prestige in a team of knowledgeable colleagues
- Likes the challenge with working with varying clients and scopes
- Want to work in a responsive and relaxed workplace
Well, then this is definitely the position for you!
Other information that may be good to know ..
- You can start immediately
- The position is full-time (or if you prefer part-time we are open to that)
- We schedule interviews on an ongoing basis
- Our head office is located in Gothenburg, but you can work from wherever you want. Do you want to work from home, partially or no days at all in the office? Whatever works for us!
- Grants for training
- And so much more
Does this sound like something for you?
If you have any questions about the position or about us then you are welcome to contact Jens Josefsson at email@example.com and he will take it from there..